Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Continuous Drip

Rain keeps falling and I don't know why
How could I ever keep those tears from your eyes
Beaten down by deceptions and tongue twisting lies
Crying baby give me one more try
Divine inspirations
Late night conversations
Overwhelmed by tingling sensations
No one there buy you and me
Sitting by a lake the only view we see
Walking on the platform holding hands
How you never let me drown I could never understand
Thinking of days of innocence my breath starts to slow
People often wonder why I left you where did you go
It wasn't that you were imperfect, your just not the one for me
Even though I broke you heart, it was mine broken don't you see
Through my eyes another tear beings to slip
I am lost and lonely in the continuous drip

Cassandra K Garduno

No comments:

Post a Comment