Sunday, November 7, 2010

James' Garden

Waking in a garden, looking to see who was there


A feeling of love surrounded me from everywhere

A sound came from me; it startled me to hear my own voice

No more pain “hallelujah”

I heard the angels sing and rejoice

Looking around the never ending flowers

Beauty was all I could see

An angel said this garden was created for me

God planted the seeds before the earth was ever made

To make sure I would have my own garden to run and play

I can still hear your cries from down below

Your tears water my garden and it continues to grow

Thank you for your never ending love

From my garden I will continue to watch over you from up above

When you go to visit my tree

I will be laying in my garden thinking of you while you remember me

Cassandra Kaye Schafer ~ Garduno

In Memory of James P Kurtz April 22, 2009 ~ September 1th, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment